- Virtual EventHosted by 12d – the companies behind 12d Model and 12d Synergy – the highly anticipated 12d Tech Forum returns on 19 - 21 October 2021. The three-day online industry summit will connect over 2,000 surveying, engineering, and construction professionals to learn, innovate, and be inspired. The 12d Tech Forum provides surveying and geospatial professionals with an excellent training opportunity to keep up to date with the latest innovations and advancements in the industry. 50+ Hours of Inspiring Industry Talks The 12d Tech Forum will host over 50 hours of industry insights, case studies from cutting-edge Australian and New Zealand surveying projects, and actionable training content. Delivered by some of the greatest minds and speakers in the industry. Talks are tailored for surveyors, engineers, and directors, not just 12d operators. Free Access to All Keynote Presentations We’ve secured a huge line-up of 40+ industry speakers, including talks from Land Surveys, Fulton Hogan, GHD, SMEC, Piritahi, and many more. A few keynote titles include:
- Pilbara Desert Collaboration: Land Surveys’ data management strategy collaborating across the Pilbara desert
- GDA2020 at Mackay City Council: Practical insights into successfully implementing GDA2020 through 12d Model
- Piritahi Case Study: 10,000 lot land development project to crush the Auckland housing crisis
- TfNSW Steering Group & Uniform Coding: Aligning managed utilities through a consistent framework for delivery
- BIM & Digital Engineering
- Land & Construction Surveying
- GDA2020, ADAC, A-SPEC
- Point Clouds
- Drone Surveying & Photogrammetry
- Mobile Mapping & GIS
- Digital Twins & Asset Management
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 3 day event1:00 am - 1:00 am
- The Pullman Cairns International HotelThe Australasian Hydrographic Society’s HydroSpatial2021 Conference will focus on how hydrography will develop in the future, noting the development of ‘digital twinning’ and the emerging name variants for hydrography such as ‘hydrospatial’ or ‘hydrogeomatics’. The conference theme, Hydrography of the Future, morphs two modern yet wide-ranging aspects of the hydrographic surveying profession, and should draw papers from relevant scientific, technological, operational and environmental communities. The aim is to provide delegates with valuable insights, creative ideas and inspiration on how to harness current and future technologies, systems and processes so that they can deal with present challenges and prepare for a more sustainable future.
- 3 day event10:00 am - 17:30 pm
- Kalgoorlie Bowling Club
Corner of Maritana and Dugan streets, KalgoorlieRegistrations are now open for the Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS) Kalgoorlie Regional Seminar, which will be held at the Kalgoorlie Bowling Club on Friday, 29 October. The day will start at 2:30pm with an optional lawn bowls and beers social occasion, followed at 4:00pm by AIMS sessions and a sponsor interaction session. Drinks and nibbles will be supplied. Sponsors include AAM, Arvista, Caroni, Deswik, GeoCue Australia, HL Geospatial and Maptek. There are various levels of registration fees depending upon member category. Full details can be found at the link above.
- 1 day event17:30 pm - 20:30 pm
- Hybrid – Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre + OnlineThe World of Drones & Robotics Congress 2021 (WoDaRC) will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on 15 and 16 November 2021. Like last year, it will be presented in a hybrid format, providing in-person physical participation for those able to attend in Brisbane and a high-quality digital experience for those who cannot. Due to additional companies seeking display space, WoDaRC has moved to a larger space (the Boulevard Auditorium) within the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Auditorium will also cater to larger numbers and provide increased social distancing for all those attending sessions. Physical and virtual registration options are available. Al registration options, physical and digital, include access to all congress sessions for six months post-event on an on-demand basis via the WoDaRC viewer portal. Image credit: ©stock.adobe.com/au/ValentinValkov
- 2 day event10:00 am - 18:00 pm
- OnlineDuring GEO Week 2021, the Group on Earth Observations will present the multidisciplinary activities of the GEO Work Programme that address policy agendas involved in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) COP26, the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) COP15, the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development and the UN Decade of Ecosystem Restoration. The online event will include the GEO-17 plenary, plus anchor and side events. Time will be scheduled each day for virtual networking. On Monday, November 22, the 56th Executive Committee will be held as a closed meeting. Of particular importance will be the anchor events: These are the main events designed by GEO week 2021 organisers to explain the multidisciplinary nature of GEO through the concept of nexus thinking. Working on multiple topics simultaneously is essential in today’s rapidly changing environmental and social conditions. For example, work in one area will have a knock-on effect or impact in another area, such as the water, energy and food nexus. These events are linked to the global policy agendas that underpin most of GEO’s work. Image credit: NASA
- 5 day event19:00 pm - 3:00 am
- National Press Club, CanberraIn partnership with the Australian Space Agency, the Space Industry Association of Australia will host the Southern Space Symposium at the National Press Club in Canberra on 29-30 November 2021. The Southern Space Symposium is the Australian space industry’s flagship annual conference, bringing together space industry experts and decision-makers from across Australia. At a pivotal moment, the Southern Space Symposium will this year bring space industry together with government and parliament for two days in Canberra to help shape the future agenda for Australian space’s aspirations. Participants will include federal government departments and agencies, international agencies and missions, defence and space prime contractors, listed space companies, academic and research organisations, small and medium enterprises, space start-ups, and individual space professionals.
- 2 day event9:00 am - 16:30 pm
- RAI Amsterdam
Amsterdam NetherlandsAfter powering forward with nearly 80% growth in its third year (1,150+ attendees from 65 nations) in 2019, the LIVE show returns to Amsterdam and co-locates with Amsterdam Drone Week for 2021. The leading pan-European conference and expo focused on commercial drones will convene top UAV experts and buyers from all key vertical markets, from across the globe. 1,500+ attendees and 100+ exhibitors will be part of Amsterdam Drone Week’s total audience of 4,000+ including delegates to the EASA high level European summit. www.expouav.com/europe About Diversified Communications Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including technology, food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, and business management. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.divcom.com.
- 3 day event10:00 am - 10:00 am
- Online and in-person, Toulouse, FranceFIRA is a leading global event series, which this year is focused on the new era of robotics in agriculture and the huge impact it will have on the whole value chain. For the sixth year running, FIRA will be a hybrid in-person/online event, and is expected to attract 3000-plus attendees from around the world, including robot manufacturers, agricultural businesses, producers, investors, suppliers and entrepreneurs.
- 3 day event19:00 pm - 2:30 am
- Colorado Convention Center
Denver, USAGeo Week is where professionals from a wide variety of industries and disciplines come together to advance the digital technologies that help us better understand our world and combines 3 previous event brands—AEC Next, SPAR 3D and ILMF—and 4 other collocated user meetings under one roof to form a SUPER SHOW. It is the learning and networking nexus of the geospatial and built worlds. Commercial 3D technologies, the built environment, and advanced airborne/terrestrial remote sensing solutions are increasingly being integrated to enable efficiencies and improve outcomes. Geo Week is at the forefront of this integration, providing resources and events for professionals in industries including AEC, Asset & Facility Management, Disaster & Emergency Response, Earth Observation & Satellite Applications, Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure & Transportation, Land & Natural Resource Management, Mining & Aggregates, Surveying & Mapping, and Urban Planning/Smart Cities. It will host collocated events from ASPRS, MAPPS, WIPFLI and USIBD. 3,500+ attendees from 6 continents. www.geo-week.com About Diversified Communications Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including technology, food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, and business management. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.divcom.com.
- 3 day event18:00 pm - 18:00 pm
- Singapore and OnlineGlobal Space and Technology Convention (GSTC) is Asia’s Premier Space & Technology event, bringing you the latest technology news, what’s hot in the satellite scene and space technology updates. Over 10 years in the making, GSTC has taken up a crucial role in highlighting how space technology and satellite communications will shape our lives here in Asia. From learning how satellite communication and data can transform urban cities, to its applications in maritime surveillance, security and IoT, GSTC is the go-to platform for your space and satellite business, to connect with the rapidly evolving space industry in Asia.
- 3 day event3:00 am - 3:00 am
- Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, SingaporeWith the rise of Industry 4.0, Geo Connect Asia looks to host their ASEAN neighbours and build on a vibrant geospatial community. The emergence of AI, blockchain, IoT, robotics and UAVs create a new dynamic and platforms for a region well equipped to take on the challenges ahead. Geo Connect Asia is your only gateway to meeting some of the world’s biggest players in geospatial technology and location intelligence solutions, right at the heart of Singapore. The Geo Connect Asia Conference provides a strategic and collaborative platform for industry professionals, government agencies and start-ups to come together to build and develop knowledge and solutions for Asia’s geospatial & location intelligence markets. It also comprises panel sessions to provide interactive responses to real and current challenges. Learn from respected key opinion leaders Geospatial professionals and thought leaders from around the world represent topically relevant areas of the industry in a collaborative and lively platform.
Key IndustriesIf you are interested in knowing about conference sponsorship opportunities and/or live or virtual meeting spaces at Geo Connect Asia 2022, please contact Rupert.Owen@montgomeryasia.com.
- 2 day event3:00 am - 3:00 am
- National Convention Centre Canberra and Online
31 Constitution Ave, Canberra ACT 2601
LOCATE22 - THE GEOSPATIAL EVENT
24 - 26 MAY 2022 Hosted by Geoscience Australia
- 3 day event
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
Ross St, Benowa, 4217The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS) National Conference will be held from 25 to and 27 May 2022 at the RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Queensland. The conference will begin on the Wednesday with optional workshops and a welcome dinner, followed the next day by a full program of sessions on a range of topics plus networking with sponsors within the network market place. There will have a final dinner on Thursday evening at the hotel, while Friday will again see a full day of conferring and networking. Well-known comedian Elliot Goblet (described as “one of the most original comedians in the history of the known universe”) will be the MC for the welcome dinner, while the equally well-known sporting personality Sam Kekovich has been confirmed as the keynote speaker (“you know it makes sense”). Image credit: RACV
- 3 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Florence, ItalyThe 16th annual congress of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, the non-profit organisation that supports and promotes the collaborative development of free and open source geographic technologies and open geospatial data, will be held in Florence, Italy, at the Palazzo dei Congressi, Palazzo degli Affari and the University of Florence. FOSS4G (ie. Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial) brings together developers, users, decision-makers and observers from a broad spectrum of organisations and fields of operation.
- 6 day event17:00 pm - 0:30 am
To have your event featured on Spatial Source, please complete our event submission form.