Delta Drone to take majority stake in Arvista

By on 16 August, 2021

Image courtesy Delta Drone

Delta Drone International has announced that it will acquire a majority stake in Arvista, a Perth-based provider of aerial and terrestrial surveying services for the mining, engineering and construction industries.

Established in 2012, Arvista was one of the first certified operators in Western Australia to provide commercial UAV surveying services to mining and other civil construction and earthworks projects.

Delta Drone will initially acquire 60% of Arvista for around $960,000 a combination of cash and scrip, with an option to acquire the remaining 40% in the future.

“Arvista is an excellent strategic fit for Delta Drone’s operations in Australia,” said Delta Drone CEO, Christopher Clark.

“The company has an excellent reputation and a blue-chip client base, serviced by an experienced and professional staff who are keen to utilise our co-ordinated services approach to grow the market opportunity.”

“Australia is the key immediate growth market for Delta Drone International,” added Delta Drone International Chairman, Eden Attias.

“To scale quickly in this market, we needed to ensure that we found a culturally aligned company with the skillset and capability to harness our broader industry-leading drone services.”

Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.

You may also like to read:


, , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply


Newsletter

Sign up now to stay up to date about all the news from Spatial Source. You will get a newsletter every week with the latest news.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Q&A with spatial specialist, Inga Playle
Making a positive contribution to society and the environmen...
Singapore launches new 3D national map, OneMap3D
OneMap3D aims to enhance geospatial capabilities and provide...
Teamwork and talent for data analytics enterprise
Australian Spatial Analytics is a not-for-profit that trains...
CASA CEO outlines RPAS regulatory roadmap
At the AAM Summit, Pip Spence discussed ongoing RPAS regulat...
Delving into digital doppelgangers
We speak with three industry experts to get a view into the ...