Industry members are being invited to share their projects, research and experiences at the SSSI 2021 NSW Regional Conference.
The conference will be held on 17 and 18 February 2022 at the Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Sydney.
Organisers are now calling for submission of abstracts for consideration as presentations on the main conference day, Friday, 18 February.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
- Technical innovation, spatial apps, cloud computing, survey innovation, RPAS
- Data analytics, crowd sourcing, machine learning, AI, automation, data partnerships
- Surveying — land, cadastral, hydrographic, aerial, engineering
- 3D, digital engineering, LiDAR, reality meshes, BIM
- Mobility, emergency management, spatial digital twins, environment, community, smart cities, utilities, coastal management, climate change
- The convergence of space and spatial
- Local, state and federal government, defence, planning, conservation, agroforestry.
The Call for Abstracts closes at midday on Friday, 26 November 2021. Submissions can be made via this page.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.